HP Everyday Instant-dry Satin
Whether you want to boost productivity or boost profitability, this cost-effective photo paper - optimized with HP pigment inks - can deliver. Take advantage of the fast dry time and vibrant, long-lasting image quality on this high-quality, everyday recyclable Satin-finish paper.
- See great results with every print. Designed for maximum ink absorption, this photo paper includes a microporous surface that enables higher ink density, speeds dry time, and achieves vibrant, long-lasting color.
- Enjoy the productivity advantages of a photo paper designed to provide excellent everyday image quality while keeping your workflow running smoothly. With a fast dry time, prints are easy to handle and you can move quickly to lamination.
- Gain versatility with this everyday photo paper from presentations to displays to photo enlargements and achieve consistent, high-impact photo image quality. And meet your environmental objectives with this recyclable, FSC®-certified paper.
- Core Size 2"
- Brightness 90% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method and ISO 2470 Test Method
- Weight, Metric 235 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness 231 microns/9.1 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity 96% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method and ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness 90 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Country of Origin Made in Germany
- Satin (60°) >20 per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Waterfastness Water resistant with Original HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks or HP 70 Photo Inks; moderately water resistant with Original HP 83 UV inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence
- Primary Material Wood fiber and Polyethylene