21lb. Universal Bond Paper
You can clearly see the difference. HP Universal Bond Paper with ColorPRO Technology delivers professional quality and striking results at production speed. See more striking colors, crisper text and graphics, and higher-contrast blacks. Optimize your everyday printing with the reliable, trouble-free performance of this economical, FSC®-certified paper available in a range of sizes including metric and jumbo rolls.
See the ColorPRO Technology difference
High-production environments in CAD, AEC, and GIS segments printing posters and presentations and POP and retail displays.
High-production professionals working with Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture (AEC), and Engineering (CAD) applications.
- Core Size 2 in
- Brightness 110% per ISO 2470-2 Test Method
- Weight, US 21 lb
- Weight, Metric 80 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Opacity 91% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Whiteness 160 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Country of Origin Made in Poland (EMEA/APJ), Made in US (NA/LAR)
- Gloss Level Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Primary Material Wood fiber