Rapid Dry Satin 190g
Rapid Dry Photo Satin Paper 190g
Kodak's improved replacement for Kodak Instant Dry Photographic Satin Paper is a genuine resin-coated paper that provides excellent image quality and instant dry times with Epson dye and pigment inks, HP pigmented inks, and dye-based Encad and HP printer/ink combinations. Turn out posters and signage faster than you can say “tradeshow graphics” with Kodak’s Rapid-Dry wide-format media. Outstanding color density and wide color gamut give you breathtaking image quality. Innovative microporous coatings make for fast dry times, which means less chance of smearing and waste, and the ability to apply laminates instantly.
- Core Size: 2.0"
- Basis Wt - 190gsm
- Caliper – 7.0 mil
- Compatible with dye/pigment inks
- Material Resin Coated Photo Paper
- Improved white point and color saturation
- Increased weight and thickness for true photographic feel
- Cold laminate compatible
- Used to produce low cost posters, signage, photo enlargements, proofs, presentations, mounted graphics and displays
- Lightfastness Inkjet ink fading time is based on the inks you use and the print display environment. Dye-based inks fade noticeably under direct sunlight and interior applications where direct sunlight may fall on the image, and/or where fluorescent or other UV lighting is present. Though fading is inherent in all inkjet inks, certain UV-resistant inks, pigment-based inks, and UV-inhibiting coatings will extend image longevity. For light-fastness data and to determine an ink’s suitability for the application, contact the ink manufacturer.
- Software Settings The coating is engineered for more than 300% ink coverage. A photo gloss, satin or semi-gloss setting is recommended as a starting point. However, a custom ICC profile is ideal for optimal results.
- Finishing/Post Processing It is recommended that you protect the printed side by mounting under glass, laminating, clear coating, or using photographic sleeves. This will help ensure image durability and stability. Pressure sensitive laminates provide the best bond. Applying the laminate by hand is not recommended.
- Handling Recommendations Avoid touching the coated surface and use cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls of Kodak inkjet media come with the coated side facing out.
- Ideal Storage Conditions 70° F (21° C), 50% R.H. (a controlled environment is recommended); store in original packaging
- Shelf Life 1 year from the ship date when stored in proper conditions.