HP Inks Cartridges
- HP has introduced more than 100 different inks in the past 20 years to meet the different needs of our customers.
- The ink chemistry is so advanced that the HP team devotes as many as 1,000 prototype formulations to perfect each new ink.
- HP invests up to three to five years to develop and manufacture just one new line of ink.
- HP engineers and scientists typically devote more than 50,000 hours to developing each final ink formulation.
- All HP inks are subjected to more than 20 different tests for purity and more than 50 different tests for quality attributes such as water resistance, fade resistance and color accuracy.
Click on any item below or on the menu/category to the left.