HP Professional Matte Canvas
Show your work at its best and reduce scrap. HP Professional Matte Canvas now offers a more consistent base fabric. Museum-quality, matte-finish prints achieve vivid, accurate color reproduction with a bright white surface and improved color gamut ideal for fine art and photographs. Long-lasting, water-resistant prints preserve your work. You can stretch, fold, and mount this flexible material without cracking the image. And you can choose from a wide variety of compatible laminates.
Produce museum-quality prints with less scrap.
Fine art reproduction, digital art originals, and landscape or portraiture photography.
Photo Enlargement, Art Reproduction
- 2" Core
- Brightness 101 per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Weight 392 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness 459 microns/18.1 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity Greater than 99% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Whiteness 133 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Waterfastness Water resistant with Original HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks, or Original HP 91 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see http://globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence
- Country of Origin Made In USA
- Gloss Level Not Applicable
- Cotton and Polyester